The preferred method of repeat prescription request is Patient Access or the NHS App, an online service. For details of how to register, see the section below.
You can also request your repeat prescription requests by the following methods:
- call your nominated chemist
- request using form on your previous prescription
- post the request to the practice
- come to the practice front desk and a repeat form can be printed for you.
- patients can also sign upto any online pharmacy that will order and post medication
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.
For safety reasons you are unable to order your prescriptions over the phone.